Host of kasapa entertainment Eddie Ray tested positive for Covid -19

Kasapafm broadcaster Eddie Ray who is host of Kasapa entertainment has tested positive for novel corona virus.


The award winning broadcaster  revealed in an interview with Mr speaker on Accra FM ,this morning how he has suffered the scare of the virus and now responsing to treatment

I went to work about four weeks ago and feeling feverish, I decided to test some ,Malaria and get some drugs, I did but condition kept deteriorating ,I was advice to run a covid 19 test 


It was difficult for me to Speak and was feeling very weak ,I have been in isolation for three weeks now ,my health has improved very well so I will have to Seek clearance from my doctor  to detect it if am totally free from the virus.

"Let's us Sanitize our Mobile phone regularly, as I have noticed it has been one of the way of Spreading the virus,we drop it on any surface pass it on to others ,Without knowing their Covid 19status.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captain Smart of Angel FM has been suspended From his role as morning show host

Agyi-nsam hitzmaker Don Elijah impregnated a young girl who happens to be cutebwoy's girlfriend