Ghanaian foremost Gospel musician Davemens is unhappy about the way Ghanaians were lavishing his sister-Joyce Blessing

Ghanaian Gospel singer David Nsiah Mensah




David Nsiah Mensah the only son of my parents ,my mom break up my Dad and got married to another man Call Akwasi Amankwa at sunyane Domaase Bono Ahafo Region, she gave birth with a baby girl with a girl and she is after me about 3years later the man died ,May his soul rest in Peace.
He made it clear that his mom got married again with another man call Mr Adu Kofi at Banda Nkwanta and bring up 6 children one of 8children .so
in all his mom gave birth to 8 children
And am the first born out of 8 children
His mom name is Margaret Mensah and his Dad name James kwame Nsiah.
David Mensah started his Education at jams savana region after his BECE2003 results, He didn't pass his Bece examination so his Grandmother Adeapena may her soul rest in peace, took him to Kumasi to settle with a woman call Akua Afriyie from a Royal house Otumfour Osei Tutu the second so he was a male servant there.






school again at saint Bernadette R/C at tafo Nhyiesso Kumasi at the same time he I was still a male servant. He completed saint R/C 2006 and continues his SHS school at Pentecost senior Breman west ku
amsi his first year to second year, David Mensah moved from the woman, he was staying with to rent his own apartment to continue His education during school, He also did some business selling hands creams and some

Some fragrance oils same time a photographer and its help me a lot for my school fees.after completing my SHS at Pentecost senior high, I worked with saint Monicamp cosmetic at Kumasi Adum for 3 years I was also in love with fashion so I stopped the cosmetic work and started my fashion Designing work for about 3years and that's my professional work for now.
David Nsiah Mensah later moved to Accra to His sister Joyce Blessing and Ex husband to stay with them for some times at the year 2015 through there, I Started working with a church at Klagon lashibi Road that's Holy ghost fire ministry I serves there for about 3 years for a monthly payment.He later stopped where he was worshipping for a monthly payment to attend a church call Christian Pentecost church .he served for since then till date am still worshipping there with many challenges but through Holy Spirit I was able to stand and face all the challenges. One day he was ministering at church at it touch a man Mr Daniel Boabeng ,he match forward and spread money over me and now he my producer he signed me under his record label Daniel Boabeng production

David Mensah stated that he was know as king David but when I was signed into Daniel Boabeng production.
He change my name from king David to Davemens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captain Smart of Angel FM has been suspended From his role as morning show host

Agyi-nsam hitzmaker Don Elijah impregnated a young girl who happens to be cutebwoy's girlfriend